they're exercising/dancing and you think this is the army that will take over Oklahoma? How much time do you spend hanging out with Michelle Bachmann? Her f'ing kid joined Americorps. I can't understand - we live in a place with Boy Scouts (paramilitary) and "Christian Athletes" and a host of other groups with the same tilt, and you don't like THIS? If a group of young people who want to help their nation and the world threaten you - I'm not sure what to say about you. Ever serve your country in the military? How about doing something ALTRUISTIC for a change? These kids volunteered for this, I can't imagine why some of you people have a problem with volunteer work in the community. Oh yeah, right, pictures of Ghandi really send the wrong message.
Its like the commercial with the Hollywood schmucks pledging "To be a servant to Barack Obama." What in the hell is wrong with you that you dont see something wrong with this?
I dunno. It's pretty stupid, isn't it? But it's a lot less scary than the things I've seen when the evangelicals had more power in DC with "day of prayer" and "dominionist ideology" working its way into the halls of government. I guess I find this less scary than the so-called "family" and its little home on C Street in DC and the thinking behind the people who reside there, so no, this doesn't bother me that much.
4 comments:
they're exercising/dancing and you think this is the army that will take over Oklahoma? How much time do you spend hanging out with Michelle Bachmann? Her f'ing kid joined Americorps. I can't understand - we live in a place with Boy Scouts (paramilitary) and "Christian Athletes" and a host of other groups with the same tilt, and you don't like THIS? If a group of young people who want to help their nation and the world threaten you - I'm not sure what to say about you. Ever serve your country in the military? How about doing something ALTRUISTIC for a change? These kids volunteered for this, I can't imagine why some of you people have a problem with volunteer work in the community. Oh yeah, right, pictures of Ghandi really send the wrong message.
Its not the community service that I have a problem with. It is their bowing down to Barack that I DO have a problem with.
Its like the commercial with the Hollywood schmucks pledging "To be a servant to Barack Obama." What in the hell is wrong with you that you dont see something wrong with this?
I dunno. It's pretty stupid, isn't it? But it's a lot less scary than the things I've seen when the evangelicals had more power in DC with "day of prayer" and "dominionist ideology" working its way into the halls of government. I guess I find this less scary than the so-called "family" and its little home on C Street in DC and the thinking behind the people who reside there, so no, this doesn't bother me that much.
Post a Comment