I Think We are A Little Less Safe After Obama's Latest Move
From Townhall.com
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Townhall - obviously, such a well-done cartoon. I actually, I feel we're all a lot more safe after Obama's latest move. You never lived through the 60s, the "red squads" and Nixon's enemies list as he worked along with the CIA. You should read the "family jewels" documents declassified a couple of years ago to see the list of people, many journalists, kept under surveillance by the government because of their political views. You want secret police? go someplace else - we don't need an American gestapo to keep us safe.
3 comments:
Townhall - obviously, such a well-done cartoon. I actually, I feel we're all a lot more safe after Obama's latest move. You never lived through the 60s, the "red squads" and Nixon's enemies list as he worked along with the CIA. You should read the "family jewels" documents declassified a couple of years ago to see the list of people, many journalists, kept under surveillance by the government because of their political views. You want secret police? go someplace else - we don't need an American gestapo to keep us safe.
American Gestapo? Maybe you should check out Obama's civilian corps idea, pal.
Oh, there's an American Gestapo? Where do I sign up? i thought we'd given that up for lent or something.
Post a Comment