The young'in who made this video hasn't experienced much in life. I do have fire insurance and I do have to weigh who to call when I have a fire. If I miss a payment to the volunteer fire department, I will owe hundreds to thousands for my fire. Sorry, son, we aren't all covered by gov't fire services. This guy is living on planet ignorance and trying to simplify the argument to such a level that it's a joke and he isn't even educated enough to realize his main point is invalid from the start. He should get some "buy a clue" insurance and then finish college and then try to come back and tell me how well medicare works.
How so? Not sure you grasp the point being made. What's wrong with this? The way insurance companies work? The fact they have asked the government to let them take more then 30 percent of every dollar you make for profit? The fact crooks like HCA bought and then jiggered the databases used by the industry to determine "allowable costs" for procedures, and hence your coverage? (of course, they lowered those allowable costs sticking customers with more of the bill while increasing premiums and making themselves richer at the same time) - what's wrong with that picture? So you live in an area with volunteer fire departments. You're comparing apples to oranges here. Wouldn't you be happy if you could have standard fire coverage from your local fire department? Do you follow? You say this guy doesn't konw what he's talking about - I think that's the pot calling the old kettle black. Come back and actually say something next time? Kthnxs.
2 comments:
The young'in who made this video hasn't experienced much in life. I do have fire insurance and I do have to weigh who to call when I have a fire. If I miss a payment to the volunteer fire department, I will owe hundreds to thousands for my fire. Sorry, son, we aren't all covered by gov't fire services. This guy is living on planet ignorance and trying to simplify the argument to such a level that it's a joke and he isn't even educated enough to realize his main point is invalid from the start. He should get some "buy a clue" insurance and then finish college and then try to come back and tell me how well medicare works.
How so? Not sure you grasp the point being made. What's wrong with this? The way insurance companies work? The fact they have asked the government to let them take more then 30 percent of every dollar you make for profit? The fact crooks like HCA bought and then jiggered the databases used by the industry to determine "allowable costs" for procedures, and hence your coverage? (of course, they lowered those allowable costs sticking customers with more of the bill while increasing premiums and making themselves richer at the same time) - what's wrong with that picture? So you live in an area with volunteer fire departments. You're comparing apples to oranges here. Wouldn't you be happy if you could have standard fire coverage from your local fire department? Do you follow? You say this guy doesn't konw what he's talking about - I think that's the pot calling the old kettle black. Come back and actually say something next time? Kthnxs.
Post a Comment