I wish I could say that I was surprised to find that nobody on here has written about this yet. Maybe its because our fine President and Attorney General made themselves look like complete asses and hypocrates by chiming in on the release of this nut. Dont get me wrong, he should have never been released but Obama, Holder, and the rest of the administration should have kept their mouth shut, given their own track record. FALN? Bill Ayers? Guantanamo? Seems that the Obama administration is not exactly hard on terrorists.
Anyways I wrote a more detailed blog here.
2 comments:
You're kidding, right? So, if he hadn't said something about it, the rabid right would howl and howl, O'Reilly would go into "un-american" mode and Limbaugh (who never shuts up anyway) would really work himself into a lather. As for Ayers and the rest - what does that have to do with anything? I guess I'll have to read the "longer blog" to find the logic, right?
Ayers was part of the weather underground who was responsible for the bombings of the US Capital, State Department, and Pentagon. He is also part of the Chicago political machine and a friend of Barack.
The FALN was a Puerto Rican milita responsible for numerous bombings on US targets in the 70's and early 80's. Eric Holder pushed for their clemency which was eventually granted by Slick Willie.
Guantanamo, well that one is self explanatory.
Post a Comment