Why thank you, George. I am not so concerned about you, though it appears you wish to be my troll, I cannot give you the attention you desire, and you are proof against fact, but do not despair, I will be abouts.
It does look like this blog is getting little useage, but it entertains, noentheless.
I am not surprised that you read. Arkie Times is pretty entertaining, and serves a purpose.
Will I see you at the next Bernie Town Hall? I know I'll be there.
Did Fox tell you any of that? Must have. Ah, yes, it gets little usage, but you seem to visit it on a regular basis. Did Fox tell you to do that? Hey, I'm an old friend of Maxwell. Knew him before he founded the Arkie Times. You must have been living out on the coast then. Newbie.
Why, yes, George, I do visit it with seom frequency. Helps me keep in touch with the lib lunacy that I escaped in kali.
Should I care that your an old friend of Max? Not really. I do try to keep involved in the politics whereever I am, whether it was here, Nevada or Kali.
Once again, you are wrong about where I may get info, but I think your used to being wrong.
But I will be happy to see you at a townhall or rally.
Now about tomorrow, Wed, 8PM at the Fayetteville square. There is going to be a wake for the HellCare, and I know I'll be there.
4 comments:
Hey, Steve-O, just found you on facebook! Now I can put a face to your inane comments. Where you been anyway? Campaigning for Skotch?
http://www.facebook.com/sestrada63?ref=sgm
Hahahahahahahahahahahah - I also read the Arkansas Times.
Why thank you, George. I am not so concerned about you, though it appears you wish to be my troll, I cannot give you the attention you desire, and you are proof against fact, but do not despair, I will be abouts.
It does look like this blog is getting little useage, but it entertains, noentheless.
I am not surprised that you read. Arkie Times is pretty entertaining, and serves a purpose.
Will I see you at the next Bernie Town Hall? I know I'll be there.
Did Fox tell you any of that? Must have. Ah, yes, it gets little usage, but you seem to visit it on a regular basis. Did Fox tell you to do that? Hey, I'm an old friend of Maxwell. Knew him before he founded the Arkie Times. You must have been living out on the coast then. Newbie.
Why, yes, George, I do visit it with seom frequency. Helps me keep in touch with the lib lunacy that I escaped in kali.
Should I care that your an old friend of Max? Not really. I do try to keep involved in the politics whereever I am, whether it was here, Nevada or Kali.
Once again, you are wrong about where I may get info, but I think your used to being wrong.
But I will be happy to see you at a townhall or rally.
Now about tomorrow, Wed, 8PM at the Fayetteville square. There is going to be a wake for the HellCare, and I know I'll be there.
Post a Comment